And we’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. When an AudioMob ad is served, players can continue to play.
We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound.
We’re looking for a hungry superstar who wants to join us on this journey.
In this role you’ll be a part of a self-organising team that has the responsibility for all of our web products, including our audio advertising platform and developer dashboard. These products are fundamental to our business and ensure our customers can execute, measure and track their campaigns at scale.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing large-scale web applications, preferably on Kubernetes
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a small agile team
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a part of a team, plan, implement and maintain scalable and well-tested web applications
- Take the lead in defining best practices that lead the team to the desired outcomes
- Mentor more junior members of the team
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Angular experience
- Experience with scaling on AWS or GCP
- Experience in Firebase
- Adtech or gaming experience
- Equity up to 100% of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance - up to £1,000
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
- Company phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- Up to £60,000 base salary + Equity + Benefits