Ad Operations Manager
We’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. A creative start-up to scale-up an environment that thrives on new creative and smarter ways of doing things.
We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of P&G, Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound!
We’re looking for an AD Ops Manager to join the team @ AudioMob! In this role, you will be managing and optimising all our incredible campaigns. Collaborating with stakeholders across the business to ensure Teamwork & Consumer first. You’ll share our values, belief of a culture where the best idea always wins, and a passion about AudioMob, our Product vision, and transforming the industry.
In this role, you will:
- Set up and manage digital audio campaigns, ensuring all campaigns are delivered in full and optimised against a range of performance and branding metrics
- Be consistent in troubleshooting all aspects of the campaign, ensuring maximum output
- Set up of Programmatic (PMP) deals using a wide range of SSPs and monitoring their performance. Taking a lead role in growing Programmatic pipelines across DSPs, Agency Trading Desks, and Client Direct
- Be a technical lead when working with Clients, bridging the gap between Sales/Commercial teams and Engineering
- Report to internal teams on pacing, performance, and up weight opportunities
- Work closely with a number of stakeholders both internally and externally with our partners providing technical expertise.
- Report to clients and provide exceptional support to Customer Success/Sales when putting PCAs together
- Be a brand champion and thrive in representing AudioMob @ all relevant events - ensuring we have our finger on the pulse of the industry!
- Develop ad tech industry and ad ops expertise by staying relevant with industry best practices and KPIs, examining ways to implement fresh ideas and new opportunities to service our clients like never before
Experience & skills
- Natural problem solver
- A love for building strong internal and external relationships
- At least 3 years experience working in an Ad Ops role
- Strong understanding of digital audio and where it fits in the marketing mix
- Solid experience working on DSPs, ideally DV360
- Experience setting up Programmatic (PMP) Deals, ideally using owned and operated inventory (Publisher background)
- Ideally have experience working for a Publisher/Media Owner
- Skilled using G-Suite and Microsft Excel (especially VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables etc)
- Experience working in the Mobile Gaming eco-system
- Ability to effectively partner with leadership to ensure fluid processes
- Role model AudioMob values, and a culture of inclusivity
- No1 Champion of AudioMob and our vision
- Equity up to 25% of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance - up to £1,000
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
- Company phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- Up to £65,000 Base Salary + Equity + Benefits