Do you like video, music games and memes? Do you have a mastery of consultative sales, technical sales and sales strategy? Then keep reading!
We’re AudioMob, and we’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Allowing advertisers to engage consumers, while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay.
We’re a startup shifting to a scale up… And we’ve hit the ground running. Already working with the likes of Nestle, Universal and Warner Music Group. Helping world famous brands navigate the world of mobile gaming and audio advertising. And with huge growth ahead we’re looking for a hungry super star who wants to be on this journey with us.
In this pivotal role, the Commercial director will work directly with the CEO of the AudioMob. The commercial director will be responsible for growing AudioMob’s direct advertising business via our proprietary DSP and programmatic revenues for our Unity Plugin and other monetization technologies. This role will require a mastery of strategic Sales and technical ability to develop AudioMob’s DSP growth strategy as the company shifts to a “Scale Up”
You’ll be working alongside a passionate, enthusiastic and thoughtful team in a company that cares deeply about the wellbeing of its staff and the industries it is part of. We firmly believe that success and making a positive impact can go hand-in-hand.
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction on the whole, there remains much to be done, and we know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- 6 -10 years experience within the programmatic / Agency advertising space
- Expert knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem
- Experience closing significant advertising deals
- Proven experience developing business strategies
- Significant general management experience and P&L experience
- Experience in the career development of senior leadership
- An inspirational leadership style
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing and executing the growth strategies seeded by the founders of AudioMob, always keeping in mind short, medium and long term growth objectives.
- Identifying revenue growth opportunities within the advertising business from a sales execution and technical perspective, developing strategies to harness said growth and executing through outstanding leadership of the executive sales team.
- Supporting the commercial and legal closing of advertising deals / trade agreements with support from the CEO and CTO when necessary.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure PR and correct marketing messaging is being used to meet the short, medium and long term growth goals of AudioMob.
- Collaborating with the CEO and finance team to ensure revenue goals are being met.
Develop company senior leadership within AudioMob and willingness to travel between offices / geos (Europe, UAE, US etc).
Nice to have:
- Advanced knowledge of the mobile gaming ecosystem
- Experience in the gaming space and selling to mobile gaming clients.
- Competitive + Equity