And we’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. When an AudioMob ad is served, players can continue to play.
We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound.
We’re looking for a hungry superstar who wants to join us on this journey.
You will be responsible for understanding the mindset of our audience and to develop unique content solutions to attract and engage those audiences. Whilst being data focused to determine your success of the content strategies for driving traffic, audience engagement and overall conversion.
- 5+ years of experience in content strategy/management or marketing
- Research and identify trends
- Growth Hacking and driving engagement
- Knowledge of colour psychology for social media advertising
- Proven ability to manage a content/ marketing team
- Track record of successful pitches and distribution of content within tier 1 publications
- Experience within the mobile gaming and or ad-tech industry
- Comfortable in an extremely fast-paced company
- Demonstrate project management ability
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing online presence and creating growth hacking strategies to build brand awareness and drive traffic
- Monitor and report on performance of social media platforms using analytics tools
- Create and perform research and report on trends and target audience preferences
- Generate new ideas to draw target audience attention
- Working with and advising the CEO and CTO on overall marketing strategy
- Work with the content strategist team to incubate ideas for engaging content that is consistent with AudioMob brand image
- Leveraging all teams ( Advertising sales, Publisher Sales and Engineering) to generate content and pitches for tier 1 publications
- Generate, coordinate and execute AudioMobs PR strategy to ensure maximum coverage and share of voice within target geos and industry verticals
- Producing a data-driven strategy to align AudioMob’s marketing efforts and investments with revenue
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the mobile gaming ecosystem
- Equity up to 100% of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance - up to £1,000
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
- Company phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- Up to £80,000 base with a 100% base + equity + benefits