Required Programming Languages
We’re AudioMob, and we’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers, while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. When an AudioMob ad is served, players can continue to play.
We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio which includes the likes of Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound. We’re looking for a hungry super star who wants to join us on this journey.
In this role you’ll be helping our game developers integrate our technology into their games, improving developer retention and the gaming experience for the end consumer.
If you love speaking with people and are technically minded, we would love to hear from you!
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction on the whole, there remains much to be done, and we know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- A can-do attitude with epic enthusiasm
- An ability to work and communicate effectively in a small, agile team
- An ability to work collaboratively with others to form strong positive working relationships
- High professional standards with good attention to quality and detail
- An ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences with ease
- A knack for writing clean and readable code samples
- Experience building games in Unity or Unreal
Nice to have
- Experience presenting to large technical audiences
- Understanding of GitHub, Asana or equivalent management tools
- Guide clients through the plugin integration process
- Troubleshoot any client integration issues
- Conduct integration reviews to ensure clients are following best practices
- Build game demos showing how audio ads can implemented
- Share client feedback to ensure our roadmap reflects client priorities
- Identify, record and track bugs escalated by our clients
- Maintain and update our Dashboard Guide, Developer Guide and Plugin API
- Create content, blog posts, videos and code samples for clients
- BUPA Healthcare
- Mental Health Services
- Pension Contributions
- Competitive Salary + Equity