Required Programming Languages
And we’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. When an AudioMob ad is served, players can continue to play.
We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound.
We’re looking for a hungry superstar who wants to join us on this journey.
In this role you’ll be helping our game developers integrate our technology into their games, improving developer retention and the gaming experience for the end consumer. If you love speaking with people and are technically minded, we would love to hear from you!
- An ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences with ease
- Experience building games in Unity or Unreal
- The ability to excite clients through concepts and technical tutorials
- You can identify a gap in the product market, and keep up to date with the latest trends
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Guide clients through the plugin integration process and champion their needs
- Build game demos showing how audio ads can be implemented
- Share client feedback to ensure our roadmap reflects client priorities
- Maintain and update our Dashboard Guide, Developer Guide and Plugin API
- Create content, blog posts, videos and code samples for clients
- Identify, record and track bugs escalated by our clients
- Troubleshoot any client integration issues
- Conduct integration reviews to ensure clients are following best practices
Nice to have:
- Experience presenting to large technical audiences
- Understanding of GitHub, Asana or equivalent management tools
- Bonus points if you contribute to the open source community
- Equity up to 100% of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance - up to £1,000
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
- Company phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- Up to £50,000 base + Equity + Benefits