Entry-Level Account Strategist
And we’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. When an AudioMob ad is served, players can continue to play.
We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound.
We’re looking for a hungry superstar who wants to join us on this journey.
As our Entry Sales Strategist, you will be learning and influencing the growth of AudioMob and play a part in managing, maintaining, and optimising clients' campaigns.
You’ll be working alongside a passionate, enthusiastic, and thoughtful team in a company that cares deeply about the well-being of its staff and the industries it is part of. We firmly believe that success and making a positive impact can go hand-in-hand.
- 1+ years experience within a sales or programmatic / agency advertising space
- Demonstrated evidence of selling
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with our CEO, CBO, and supply-side teams to grow advertising revenues and game developer integrations
- Helping to onboard new clients
- Develop sales strategies for specific industry verticals, and manage client relationships to ensure we exceed their goals and expectations
- Conduct and experiment with different outreach strategies to maximize growth
- Adapt and pitch various AudioMob products to a wide range of customers, in a data-driven environment
Nice to have:
- Advanced knowledge of the mobile gaming ecosystem
- Experience in the gaming space and selling to mobile gaming clients.
- Experience working in a scale-up environment
- Basic understanding of engineering coms documentation
- Experience in managing digital advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of online marketing strategies
- Equity up to 25% of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance - up to £1,000
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
- Company phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- Up to £45,000 base + Bonus + Equity + Benefits