Gaming Partnerships Manager
We’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetize their games without disrupting gameplay. When an AudioMob ad is served, players can continue to play. We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of Warner Music Group, Empire, and Ministry of Sound.
We’re looking for a hungry Gaming Partnerships Manager to join us on this journey.
As the Gaming Partnerships Manager, you will work directly within the Gaming Partnerships team, reporting directly to the Head of Gaming Partnerships of AudioMob. Alongside the team, you’ll be responsible for the business development and onboarding of Game Developers & Publishers. You will influence how AudioMob manages our ad campaigns whilst scaling up publisher partnerships globally.
This role will need a mastery of strategic sales and a technical understanding of mobile game monetization. You’ll have an excellent ability to gain respected partnerships in this space, with the proactive approach to anticipate and understand the needs of our partners/potential partners. You’ll be working alongside a passionate, enthusiastic, and collaborative team in a company that cares deeply about the well-being of its staff, and the industries it is part of. We believe that success and making a positive impact can go hand-in-hand.
- 2 - 5 years experience in partnerships/business development within the programmatic / publisher partnerships space
- Expert knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem including in-depth knowledge of ad technology
- Experience closing significant publisher/game developer deals
- Proven experience in successful business development and growing accounts
- A growth mindset, with experience mentoring and developing junior team members
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and build relationships with Monetisation Managers, Founders, Game Design teams and Product Managers
- Generate new leads and convert existing ones
- Develop and execute the growth strategies instilled by the founders of AudioMob, always keeping in mind short, medium and long-term growth objectives
- Identifying revenue growth opportunities within the advertising business from a sales execution and technical perspective
- Develop strategies to harness growth and provide support to the team
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure PR and correct marketing messaging are being used
- Collaborating with the Head of Gaming Partnership to ensure revenue goals are being met
- Willingness to travel and attend industry events (UK, US, and UAE)
Nice to have:
- Advanced knowledge of the mobile gaming ecosystem
- Experience working in a scale-up environment
- Basic understanding of engineering coms documentation
- Equity up to 50% of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance - up to £1,000
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
- Company Phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- Up to £75,000 Base + Equity + Benefits