Head of Customer Success
And we’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. When an AudioMob ad is served, players can continue to play.
We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound.
In this pivotal role, the Head of customer success is responsible for driving revenue growth on domestic new business while leading, engaging and developing a top tier customer success team. You will work in partnership with the Head of Global New Business Development who will focus on net new business, both reporting directly to the CEO of AudioMob. You will grow AudioMob’s direct advertising business via our proprietary DSP and programmatic revenues for our Unity Plugin and other monetization technologies. Also, leveraging other components of AudioMob, such as PR, Marketing, people and operations to further aid AudioMob’s growth.
You’ll be working alongside a passionate, enthusiastic and thoughtful team in a company that cares deeply about the well-being of its staff and the industries it is part of. We firmly believe that success and making a positive impact can go hand-in-hand.
- An exceptional ability to nurture and grow current clients
- Ability to closely work with and support the Head of Global New Business Development, close large strategic deals, and develop incremental new business when necessary.
- 6-8 years experience within the programmatic / agency advertising space
- Proven ability to develop and execute a company / division wide sales strategies that have had an incremental impact to company growth
- Expert knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem and experience with DSPs
- Experience closing significant advertising deals
- Significant general management experience and P&L experience
- An inspirational leadership style, with experience mentoring and developing a strong sales team
- Existing relationships with advertising agencies and advertiser decision makers
- Proven experience harbouring strong relationships with key stakeholders companywide
- Growth mindset and master communicator
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Executing the growth strategies, always keeping in mind short, medium and long term growth objectives
- Supporting the commercial and legal closing of advertising deals/trade agreements, working with the Head of Global New Business Development, CEO and CTO when necessary
- On the leadership team, operating in a leadership capacity and proactively collaborating to ensure success in scaling
- Building authentic & strong relationships with key stakeholders. Comfortable challenging and being challenged (respectfully) while role modeling our culture at all times
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure PR and correct marketing messaging are being used
- Willingness to travel to global events being an industry expert @ AudioMob
- Manage, lead and motivate a best in class Customer Success Team, consistently looking to drive development and growth
- Directly manage and build business with AudioMob’s key strategic accounts
Nice to have:
- Advanced knowledge of the mobile gaming ecosystem
- Experience working in a scale-up environment
- SQL experience
- Equity up to 150% of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance - up to £1,000
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
- Company phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- Up to £120,000 base + Bonus + Equity + Benefits