Head of Design
And we’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. When an AudioMob ad is served, players can continue to play.
We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound.
We’re looking for a hungry superstar who wants to join us on this journey.
As a product-led organisation, design and user experience are at the forefront of every decision that AudioMob makes. As the Head of Design you will have the blend of a hands-on UI/UX experience and design direction for AudioMob, creating an innovative visual experience.
- Experience working in Adtech/Gaming is ideal or on the publishing side with previous experience with media agency solutions
- Strategic product thinking, actively participate in user research ensuring designs are informed by research and data
- An expert in UI, UX, and/or visual design
- In-depth understanding of human-centered design methods, design thinking techniques, and design tools
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build systems and processes that allow design improvements and growth to operate optimally
- Create user experience flows and designs from concept to execution
- Partner closely with the engineering team to drive the strategy to achieve and build on the design vision of AudioMob
- Embody a long-term design vision and collaborate with the marketing and engineering team to set up a metric-based design framework
Nice to have:
- Advanced knowledge of the mobile gaming ecosystem
- Experience working in a scale-up environment
- Equity up to 100% of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance - up to £1,000
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
- Company phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- Up to £100,000 base + equity + benefits