Head of Gaming Partnerships
And we’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. When an AudioMob ad is served, players can continue to play.
We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound.
We’re looking for a hungry superstar who wants to join us on this journey.
As the Head of Gaming Partnerships, you will work directly with the CEO of AudioMob and be responsible for the global supply side of AudioMob. You will influence how AudioMob manages our ad campaigns whilst scaling up publisher partnerships globally.
This role will need a mastery of strategic sales and technical ability to develop AudioMob’s SSP growth strategy as the company shifts to a “Scale Up”.
You’ll be working alongside a passionate, enthusiastic and thoughtful team in a company that cares deeply about the wellbeing of its staff and the industries it is part of. We firmly believe that success and making a positive impact can go hand-in-hand.
- 8 -10 years experience in partnerships/business development within the programmatic / agency advertising space
- Expert knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem including in-depth knowledge of ad technology
- Ability to integrate a Unity Plugin into a game
- Experience closing significant advertising deals
- Proven experience developing business strategies
- Experience in the career development of senior leadership
- An inspirational leadership style, with experience mentoring and training a team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and build relationships with Monetisation Managers, Founders, Game Design teams and Product Managers
- Hire, grow and develop the Publisher Sales team
- Develop and execute the growth strategies instilled by the founders of AudioMob, always keeping in mind short, medium and long term growth objectives.
- Identifying revenue growth opportunities within the advertising business from a sales execution and technical perspective
- Develop strategies to harness growth and provide leadership for the executive sales team.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure PR and correct marketing messaging is being used.
- Collaborating with the CEO and finance team to ensure revenue goals are being met.
- Develop company senior leadership within AudioMob and willingness to travel (UK, US and UAE).
Nice to have:
- Advanced knowledge of the mobile gaming ecosystem
- Experience working in a scale-up environment
- Basic understanding of engineering coms documentation
- Equity up to 250% of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance - up to £1,000
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
- Company phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- Up to £100,000 base with a 150% OTE + equity + benefits