And we’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. When an AudioMob ad is served, players can continue to play.
We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound.
Are you passionate about games and want to grow with one of London's brightest tech startups and one to watch in 2022? Then join us on this journey.
In this role, you will work alongside a collaborative team of Engineers, following the best practices and building high-quality software for our customers. You’ll take charge of innovating, developing and maintaining our iOS SDK.
- iOS SDK development in Swift/Objective-C
- 5+ years experience in programming in Swift/Objective-C
- Experience working with remote data, preferably in an environment with latency requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of code quality measurements
- Thorough understanding of testing best practices
- Ability to maintain and develop efficient project structure and coding standards
- Strong debugging skills
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a small, self-organising agile team
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced software for iOS
- Working in an agile development team, plan, implement, test, and maintain features that create value for our customers
- Help to drive our product from Start-Up to Scale-Up
Nice to have:
- Experience in test automation
- Experience with Unreal Engine/Unity
- Knowledge of the mobile gaming space
- Experience with cross-functional teams
- Equity up to 25% of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance - up to £1,000
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
- Company phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- Up to £100,000 Base Salary + Equity + Benefits