Head of Marketing
And we’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. When an AudioMob ad is served, players can continue to play.
We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound.
We’re looking for a hungry superstar who wants to join us on this journey.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the strategic ideation and execution of AudioMob’s overall marketing activity. You will be managing a team of content strategists and leveraging AudioMob teams, connections and resources to expand AudioMob’s overall influence as the category creator and thought leader of in-game audio ads!
- High professional standards with good attention to quality and detail
- Proven ability to use data-driven marketing strategies
- Proven ability to manage a content/ marketing team
- Track record of successful pitches and distribution of content within tier 1 publications
- Experience within the mobile gaming and or ad-tech industry
- Comfortable in an extremely fast-paced company
- Demonstrate project management ability
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with and advising the CEO and CTO on overall marketing strategy.
- Managing the content strategist team to produce and distribute best in class content for AudioMob.
- Leveraging all teams ( Advertising sales, Publisher Sales and Engineering) to generate content and pitches for tier 1 publications.
- Generate, coordinate and execute AudioMobs PR strategy to ensure maximum coverage and share of voice within target geos and industry verticals.
- Producing a data-driven strategy to align AudioMob’s marketing efforts and investments with revenue.
- Managing external agencies and stakeholders.
- Working to develop internal communications within the company and how we present ourselves.
- Support different market marketing strategies and approaches.
- Managing and execution of sponsorship pitches to tier 1 corporate brands.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the mobile gaming ecosystem
- Equity up to 100% of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance - up to £1,000
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
- Company phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- Up to £80,000 + equity + benefits