New Business Development Manager
And we’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. When an AudioMob ad is served, players can continue to play.
We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound.
As our New Business Development Manager at AudioMob, you will work in close partnership with the Head of Sales. This role is the ultimate problem solver. You’ll be data and analytically driven in your decision making, with an ability to influence, and desire to deliver something new in the Adtech & Games space, looking creatively to do what hasn’t been done before.
You will be responsible for developing strategies to grow AudioMob’s direct advertising business via our proprietary DSP and programmatic revenues for our Unity Plugin and other monetization technologies.
You’ll be working with top talent in the Sales, Engineering, R&D and Operations teams - all striving to revolutionise the adtech and gaming space through our unique “audio ads for games” format.
- Proven ability at selling to European agencies and brands and pitching to Senior leaders in this space
- Exceptional ability to generate new ideas to solve unique problems that will not have existed in the industry before
- 3 + years experience selling media solutions
- Ideally experience from the audio space or an appetite to work in this space
- Excellent market acumen and maturity
- Driven by targets and ability to own a business patch
- Contacts at programmatic and London agencies
- Quick and eager learner
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing creative and considered growth strategies that inform and challenge the approach to sales revenue growth, in collaboration with insights from the Head of EMEA Sales
- Identify revenue growth opportunities within the advertising business from a sales execution and technical perspective
- Confident in influencing and gaining buy in from leadership on thought strategies
- Own a business patch and be able to present growth plans and create strategic growth opportunities
- Represent Audiomob at key events
- Evangelize on the product in a professional and enthusiastic manner
- Collaboratively agree, establish and review key strategic priorities, translate them into a comprehensive strategic plans inclusive of medium and long-term goals, objectives and key risk management
- Obtain and evaluate information about industry and market trends, competitive threats and possible business opportunities for AudioMob
- Collaborate with internal teams globally across product, marketing, legal, engineering and sales
- Building authentic & strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Willingness to travel to global events if needed
Nice to have:
- Advanced knowledge of the mobile gaming ecosystem
- Experience working in a scale-up environment
- SQL experience
- Equity up to 25% of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance - up to £1,000
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
- Company phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- Up to £75,000 base salary + Equity + Benefits