Head of Operations
And we’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. When an AudioMob ad is served, players can continue to play.
We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound.
We’re looking for a hungry superstar who wants to join us on this journey.
The Head of Operations is a key partner to AudioMob and will be the driving force for efficiency.
- 5+ years of work experience (ideally within a startup).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment and openness to working in ambiguity.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to work independently and maintain organisation.
- Effective communicator with the ability to construct and deliver information to key stakeholders.
- Experience in managing global teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Head of People and CEO to manage operational and organisational needs.
- Planning and reviewing logistics, and overall service.
- Contingency management.
- Manage relationships with global external partners.
- Track data around project effectiveness based on provided global KPIs, with weekly reporting into a management deck.
- Pipeline analysis and P&L reporting.
- Office administration and data protection officer responsibilities.
- ISO certifications management.
Nice to have:
- CRM experience, familiar with the structure, hierarchy, data management, and reporting
- Knowledge of the mobile gaming space
- Equity up to 100% of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance - up to £1,000
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
- Company phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- Up to £100,000 base + equity + benefits