Head of People
And we’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. When an AudioMob ad is served, players can continue to play.
We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound.
We’re looking for a hungry superstar who wants to join us on this journey.
The Head of People will provide leadership and oversee the development and delivery of the People strategy.
- CIPD Qualified.
- Proven track record establishing and running an HR function (in a startup environment would be beneficial).
- Experience working within a smaller high growth environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to pivot and adapt to changing requirements, while maintaining a consistent attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish an in-house HR / People department
- Create policies, develop benefits programs, staff appraisals, induction programs (supplemented by market-leading third party services where appropriate).
- Lead all recruitment activities, interfacing with recruitment agencies and online platforms to leverage the latest technologies and drive an efficient and productive recruitment process.
- Payroll and performance review
- HR Policies, preparation and maintenance of employment contracts, including interfacing with legal/tax teams on matters of employment law, immigration, work permits, reference checks.
- Define and manage the staff motivation, development, appraisal, employee relations and performance management, absence management and business continuity process processes.
- Managing Employee Relations issues and performance management concerns and processes as they arise.
- Annual performance review and staff year-end compensation processes.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the mobile gaming ecosystem
- Equity up to 150% of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance - up to £1,000
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
- Company phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- Up to £100,000 base + equity + benefits