QA Test Engineer
Required Programming Languages
And we’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. When an AudioMob ad is served, players can continue to play.
We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound.
We’re looking for a hungry superstar who wants to join us on this journey.
As our QA Test Engineer, you will look after our Unity Plugin, DSP and Internal CMS. You will be responsible for the planning and implementation of automated testing solutions for current and future projects. Most of the work will involve following detailed test cases that focus on the functional, usability and performance.
- Experience working across web and Unity performing functional testing
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Bug spotting, including writing detailed bug reports and re-testing
- Unit and user acceptance testing (UAT) experience
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a small agile team
- High professional standards with good attention to quality and detail
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and update well-structured test plans and test cases
- Liaise with our engineering team to identify system requirements
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Carry out penetration testing & vulnerability research
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in a testing role. If this is in Gaming or Adtech, even better!
- Interest in playing mobile games
- Previous experience in coding within C#
- Equity up to 25% of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance - up to £1,000
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
- Company phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- Up to £50,000 base + equity + benefits