QA Test Engineer
Required Programming Languages
And we’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. When an AudioMob ad is served, players can continue to play.
We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound.
We’re looking for a hungry superstar who wants to join us on this journey.
As a QA Engineer, you will look after the quality of our products, from the Unity Plugin to our Ad Platform. You’ll be a part of planning, implementing and executing a comprehensive testing strategy, looking to automate as much as possible.
- Experience working across web and mobile performing functional testing
- Experience in CI/CD and test automation
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Bug spotting, including writing detailed bug reports and re-testing
- Unit and user acceptance testing (UAT) experience
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a small agile team
- High professional standards with good attention to quality and detail
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain well-structured test plans and test cases
- Work as a part our Engineering team in an agile manner
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Triage and track bugs and incidents
- Perform thorough regression testing
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Nice to have:
- Gaming or adtech experience
- Experience using Jest & Cypress
- Experience with GitHub Actions
- Equity up to 25% of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance - up to £1,000
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
- Company phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- Up to £50,000 base + equity + benefits