Senior Unity Developer
Required Programming Languages
And we’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. When an AudioMob ad is served, players can continue to play.
We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound.
Do you have a passion for gameplay and game mechanics? We are looking for an experienced Unity Developer to join our amazing team. You will work collaboratively with our QA and Publishing teams to help implement and deliver our products.
We offer an amazing benefits package and encourage a flexible working environment.
- 5+ years experience in Unity developer or similar role
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Advanced knowledge of writing code for games in Unity (C#)
- Thorough understanding of GitHub, Unity Cloud Build and Asana
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the engineering team in order to create a quality product to schedule
- Design and develop our AudioMob Unity plugin using C#
- Update and maintain existing Unity plugin codes
- Perform code reviews to ensure code quality
- Refactor code to improve the design of existing code
- Use Unity's framework to create tools to improve asset pipeline and automation
- Create and update existing code documentation within GitHub and Google Docs
- Find problems or bugs and record precisely where the problem was discovered
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of writing plugins for Unity (C#)
- Experience with Unreal Engine/Unity
- Knowledge of the mobile gaming space
- Previous experience in game development
- Equity up to 25% of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance - up to £1,000
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
- Company phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- Up to £80,000 base salary + Equity + Benefits