Software Engineer (Bidder / AdTech)
And we’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. When an AudioMob ad is served, players can continue to play.
We are growing rapidly with a customer portfolio that includes the likes of Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound.
Want to grow with one of London's brightest tech startups and one to watch in 2022? Then join us on this journey.
In this role, you will work closely with the Sales, Accounts, Product, and Engineering teams to provide solutions for our customers. You will be providing and creating bidding solutions to deliver advertising and revenue generation.
You will participate actively in all aspects of designing, building, and delivering products for our clients
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years experience implementing AdTech solutions
- 4+ years of professional experience working with Cloud Computing (e.g. AWS)
- 4+ years of professional experience with Source Control systems (e.g. Git)
- Applied knowledge of the OpenRTB standard and protocol
- Experience building a Programmatic Bidder
- Good understanding of engineering best practices, agile methodologies
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create a bidder which allows AudioMob to buy mobile app inventory
- Manage and implement supply side bidder integrations
- Collaborate with your team in a fast-paced and iterative Agile process
- Engineer solutions and automated tests so code can be rapidly deployed
- Analyse data to improve performance, stability, and usability of our products
Nice to have
- Experience with programmatic audio advertising (DAAST) or programmatic video (VAST) standards
- Experience with rapid release cycles and/or continuous deployment
- Equity up to 50% of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance - up to £1,000
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
- Company phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- Up to £150,000 Base + Equity + Benefits