Required Programming Languages
And we’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. When an AudioMob ad is served, players can continue to play.
We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound.
We’re looking for a hungry superstar who wants to join us on this journey.
In this role, you will be responsible for all of our web products which includes our audio advertising platform, developer dashboard and CMS. These products are fundamental to our business and ensure our customers can track results. If you love building web tools, we would love to hear from you!
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a small agile team
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with a small agile team, including Engineers, Designers, and Developers
- Delivering smart, reliable, maintainable systems, whilst focusing on establishing core web standards
- Support design systems and scalable architecture for web applications
- Optimise user experience
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of autoscaling (ideally AWS or GCP)
- Experience in Typescript, NodeJs, and Firebase
- Knowledge of the mobile gaming space
- Equity up to 100% of your base salary
- 100% paid maternity - 26 weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance - up to £1,000
- Volunteer days -up to 5 volunteer days a year
- Financial planning sessions
- Birthday off - and have a voucher on us
- Life insurance cover
- Company phone
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.
- Up to £60,000 base salary + Equity + Benefits